The Regulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulars

A place for the Awesome People to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drugs and Alcohol

Go down 
+18
HeartbreakHoldout
Clock-Ninja
Achromatic
ZENON
Maximus
Igotaname
Sensationalism
HotActionYiffFur
igott
Lost_Chances
Scarab
Alfain
Clever Nickname
Timmy
InsertFunnyUserName
robotussin
RobotTaco
EpicFail
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Clock-Ninja
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Clock-Ninja

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-09

Drugs and Alcohol - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:17 pm

ZENON wrote:
That 7th heaven clip was hilarious Haha! But one thing doesn't make sense: the lifespan of my joints are probably just 10 or 15 minutes after they're rolled. Who rolls a joint and takes it home if you're living with your parents?

I use a small little home made bong and I keep my stash inside a computer case. Joints are shit.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Todd

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:56 pm

I love joints, the feeling of smoking them is much better than bongs, pipes, etc. In my opinion they feel better, but they don't get you as high as pipes and bongs, which is the reason I don't use them the most.
Back to top Go down
Clock-Ninja
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Clock-Ninja

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:15 pm

The funny thing about my family is that both sides smoke weed except for my mom but for some reason she's not as hard on me about it like my dad is and yet my dad is the one who smoked it when he was young and he also smoked it with my uncles from my moms side of the family a few years after I was born. It's ok for him to do it, but not me?
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:31 pm

Clock-Ninja wrote:
The funny thing about my family is that both sides smoke weed except for my mom but for some reason she's not as hard on me about it like my dad is and yet my dad is the one who smoked it when he was young and he also smoked it with my uncles from my moms side of the family a few years after I was born. It's ok for him to do it, but not me?

Do as I say, not as I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Drugs and Alcohol
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Regulars :: The Regulars :: General-
Jump to: