The Regulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulars

A place for the Awesome People to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drugs and Alcohol

Go down 
+18
HeartbreakHoldout
Clock-Ninja
Achromatic
ZENON
Maximus
Igotaname
Sensationalism
HotActionYiffFur
igott
Lost_Chances
Scarab
Alfain
Clever Nickname
Timmy
InsertFunnyUserName
robotussin
RobotTaco
EpicFail
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Clock-Ninja
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Clock-Ninja

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-09

Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:20 am

All it does is make people yell.
Back to top Go down
Maximus
Feeling Awesome Yet?
Maximus

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:21 am

And peel off there skin.
Back to top Go down
http://braximus.webs.com
Achromatic
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Achromatic

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:22 am

And repeat.
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:00 am

Achromatic wrote:
Oh lawd. My mom lectured me today about meth and how bad it is.

And then she said something along the lines of, "But weed isn't bad. You can do that. Just not meth."

Sounds like the kind of mom I'd be.
Back to top Go down
Clock-Ninja
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Clock-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:12 am

My parents are retards when it comes to drugs and alchohol. They treat weed like it's fucking crack.
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:27 am

Mine are the same. Very against it. Especially my dad. He seriously thought a gang member was going to come in and kill us just because I did weed. And my mum thinks it's horrible yet is fine with alcohol. Which is such bullshit.
Back to top Go down
HeartbreakHoldout
Hai I'm New Here!
HeartbreakHoldout

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:57 am

My parents have done alot more drugs than I have. Apparently once, my dad smoked a joint of pure resin, not knowing any better, and was hurling all night, thinking he was going to die.

And my mum smoked behind the bikesheds with all the cool kids.

I don't have any charming drug stories yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:30 pm

Clock-Ninja wrote:
My parents are retards when it comes to drugs and alchohol. They treat weed like it's fucking crack.

a lot of people do... not just your parents.. my family is the same way, i think i did drugs to spite them
Back to top Go down
EpicFail
Admin
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:49 pm

RobotTaco wrote:
EpicFail wrote:
RobotTaco wrote:
Drugs and alcohol? I like. My family hates it, but they're close-minded sons of an arse. It's honestly not terrible if it's in moderation. I love pot. I love alcohol. I love Camel cigarettes. And I am addicted to none of these. I just enjoy the feeling they give me.

You smoke cigarettes because of the feeling they give you? They give you a head rush for a few seconds, and you continue smoking them, and you will get addicted to smoking. Might as well not bother, seriously, cigarettes will grab you by the balls and start sucking the money right out of you, take it from me.

It's kinda hard to get addicted to something you don't have a steady supply of. I bum it from my friend. It's also a social tool, a bonding mechanism. Some people become more talkative. In my case, I become more assertive and witty. I'll probably quit some day, but until then I'm gonna enjoy being young.

Well it is the fact that once you begin doing it more and more, regardless of you supply being high or low, your body can still become physically addicted to it, as if it were crack or heroin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LukeCobain
Todd
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:55 pm

I have been smoking cannabis for almost two years. I believe it has had a posititive effect on me, as it makes me a more relaxed individual, who is less stressed out. It's perfectly fine in moderation, and does not have the addictive qualities that other drugs or alcohol have. You can't say it has no harmful effects on your body, as no smoke is carcinogen free. However I do believe the pros outweigh the cons, and will continue to smoke it.

I am a few years away from being legal drinking age, and i'm sure once I am that I will go out and enjoy myself with the help of alcohol every now and then. I will probably be a social drinker.

As for other drugs, I really don't care. I mean, I wouldn't dare try Meth, Crack, heroine or various other pills. I'm not going to lie, I did try shrooms once, and I enjoyed it. However I do have a cousin who got out of a rehab center in Winnepeg not too long ago, so I am extra cautious about drugs now. I have nothing against shrooms, Salvia or really anything to that extent. Even E and acid I have nothing against, but I must admit I have talked to people uner the influence of these drugs and found them incredibly annoying. I will never touch them, but anyone who wants to do them I am cool with.

I am currently mildly high btw.
Back to top Go down
EpicFail
Admin
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:45 am

People are always bitching about how 'bad' marijuana is, fuck that.
I've been smoking weed for at least 4-5 years now and it's done nothing but make me a better person. Sure it has opened my mind to new drugs, I am doing acid today, which is going to be pretty fucking awesome. I'll post my trip on here for sure.
Back to top Go down
RobotTaco
Feeling Awesome Yet?
RobotTaco

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:55 am

I had pot laced with acid once. It was AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Twone
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Twone

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:34 am

Like other people have said, I'm not an ass about it, but I don't smoke, and I don't drink that much. I don't care if friends do it, as long as they don't really pressure me too much. People in my family have had serious alcohol problems before... so I'm watching myself. I don't like cigarettes at all. But, I really want to try cigars. They seem cooler than cigarettes in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunchDaPimp
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
CapnCrunchDaPimp

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:38 am

I don't really use either, and most of the people who I've met that do drugs are douchebags. When I'm legal I'll probably be a social drinker. I'll never smoke. I've kind of always wanted to secretly try marijuanna though for some reason.
Back to top Go down
EpicFail
Admin
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:39 pm

I did acid yesterday, got a nice 13-14 hour high, was a super good time, I drew something but forgot it at my buddy's house, the trip had its ups and downs, had good times and bad times, it was overall worth doing, but I don't know if I would do it again due to depression, anxiety, and schizophrenia.
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Sounds alright. When you get the picture back, you should post it on here. I'm interested to know how it turned out!
Back to top Go down
EpicFail
Admin
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Yeah man, it was about my acid trip, then we went out for a walk and ended up never coming back to the house, I still have my phone and camera at his house too damnit!
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:58 pm

Haha, nice! Hard to keep track of your shit when you're trippin.
Back to top Go down
EpicFail
Admin
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:09 pm

This is true, yes.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Not going to lie. I'm not the biggest fan of acid, though I don't really care that you did it. I'd just rather be safe and if I wanted to trip i'd choose Shrooms over Acid any day. Not harmful to your body, natural, etc. And acid stays in your spinal fluid forever.

I would love to hear stories about your trip and pics would be great too. I never really hear anything about acid to be honest, seems to be a dying drug.
Back to top Go down
EpicFail
Admin
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:34 am

There is no proof that LSD/Acid stays in your spinal fluid forever, that is a complete myth.

The only thing I am worrying about with LSD is psychosis, I already know it's fucking with my depression, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunchDaPimp
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
CapnCrunchDaPimp

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Achromatic wrote:
Yeah, true. My mother's entire side of family all smoke weed though, lulz.

We just have a bunch of fucking horrifying commercials about meth and this whole "Colorado Meth Project"
Iowa actually has the most meth users in the US. There's a lot of countryside where abandoned barns or farms can easily be turned into a meth lab. Now to buy rubber cement, Drain-O, or cough syrup, among other silly things, I have to be 18 and show I.D.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:27 am

EpicFail wrote:
There is no proof that LSD/Acid stays in your spinal fluid forever, that is a complete myth.

The only thing I am worrying about with LSD is psychosis, I already know it's fucking with my depression, but oh well.

Yeah, i knew this one guy, we called him bug... because he was always BUGGING out... i swear... he did a whole sheet of acid on his own... he was NEVER the same
Back to top Go down
EpicFail
Admin
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:40 am

It fucks with you psychologically, that is for sure.
It's fucked with my depression and schizophrenia just from 2 tabs already, but I'm not too worried about it, it's definitely a super fun drug, it's cheap, and a 12 hour high is great, the girl I was with was high for over 24 hours off of the 2 tabs she did. smile
Back to top Go down
Clock-Ninja
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Clock-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:06 pm

I just bought a quarter yesterday (that's about 7Gs of weed for the retarded people who can't understand what I'm talking about), it's some nice premo shit. I may take pic if you care at all but I doubt it and I'm not going out of my way to take pictures for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and Alcohol   Drugs and Alcohol - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Drugs and Alcohol
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Regulars :: The Regulars :: General-
Jump to: