The Regulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulars

A place for the Awesome People to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What can WE do for the BBS

Go down 
+25
HotActionYiffFur
Elder
Hybrid-Of-Souls
Clock-Ninja
blanblan
CapnCrunchDaPimp
Scarab
MattTheParanoidKat
Timmy
Lost_Chances
FLESHLIGHT
Twone
AlphaCentauri
Flashwarrior
14hourlunchbreak
InsertFunnyUserName
Dobio
Maximus
ZENON
Alfain
BRASS
EpicFail
Sensationalism
Andrew
Thosesneakyfrench
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
HotActionYiffFur
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
HotActionYiffFur

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-10

What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:50 am

Nobody in their right mind would ever look to be as a model users; I shall continue the reign of terror thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/hotactionyifffur/
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:35 pm

I've always loved Hayf's reign of terror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Maximus wrote:
15 day ban - Discussing torrents.

this has to be completely retarded, i just noticed it... i argues a ban with sard about this, and he took it off... torrents themselves aren't illegal, sharing torrents isn't illegal... if anything, its whats IN the torrents that is, but its a legal technology that people corrupted... next time argue it harder
Back to top Go down
Dobio
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Dobio

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:41 pm

They aren't ACTUALLY perma-bans, they are just bans from moderators who continue to extend the ban, which we are able to do.

If you want it actually lifted, you'd have to go to someone like Wade about it. Otherwise the mod guilty of doing this will just keep doing it.

Personally, I'm of the belief that if they wanted us to be able to ban for more than 30, they'd have given us that power to start with. Between you(s) and I.
Back to top Go down
BRASS
Feeling Awesome Yet?
BRASS

PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:29 am

Poozy just has a death wish for your account Max.

"Personally, I'm of the belief that if they
wanted us to be able to ban for more than 30, they'd have given us that
power to start with. Between you(s) and I."

I agree with this.
Back to top Go down
RobotTaco
Feeling Awesome Yet?
RobotTaco

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:44 am

How about we just do nothing and let it rot like the cesspool it is? No sense staying on a sinking ship. : D
Back to top Go down
HotActionYiffFur
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
HotActionYiffFur

PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:02 am

RobotTaco wrote:
How about we just do nothing and let it rot like the cesspool it is? No sense staying on a sinking ship. : D
Back to top Go down
TacoFreak
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
TacoFreak

PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:11 am

RobotTaco wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:56 am

RobotTaco wrote:

because, im sure even if we dont admit it we all miss how it used to be... or had better days... but its nearly impossible without some soft of cohesion or agreement on what can be done.
Back to top Go down
AngryBanana
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
AngryBanana

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:57 am

RobotTaco wrote:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Back to top Go down
RobotTaco
Feeling Awesome Yet?
RobotTaco

PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:41 am

MissingNYC wrote:

because, im sure even if we dont admit it we all miss how it used to be... or had better days... but its nearly impossible without some soft of cohesion or agreement on what can be done.

That makes sense. Still, no sense dwelling on the past. What's dead is dead and can never return!
Back to top Go down
Thosesneakyfrench
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Thosesneakyfrench

PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:01 am

RobotTaco wrote:

That makes sense. Still, no sense dwelling on the past. What's dead is dead and can never return!

Name three specific things that make the BBS worse than it was one year ago, that you can't also share the blame for.
Back to top Go down
RobotTaco
Feeling Awesome Yet?
RobotTaco

PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:18 am

Thosesneakyfrench wrote:
RobotTaco wrote:

Name three specific things that make the BBS worse than it was one year ago, that you can't also share the blame for.

I haven't been active for a year. ☀

I haven't been active for two years. ☀
Back to top Go down
InsertFunnyUserName
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
InsertFunnyUserName

PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:36 pm

Thosesneakyfrench wrote:

Name three specific things that make the BBS worse than it was three years ago that you can't also share the blame for.

Same shit, different users.
Back to top Go down
hhcash
Hai I'm New Here!
hhcash

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:57 am

Very true, people may be trying to get more posts to raise their post count. I think the true quality of a regular is quality, not quantity.
Back to top Go down
HotActionYiffFur
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
HotActionYiffFur

PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:34 pm

I don't see the point in 'fixing' it. Once you've been there for a year and realize the motive for conversation relies around crude ripoff humor and immature behaviour, you realize there's nothing to fix. You're acting like you're some model users and the masses will follow your every command just because they wish to be like you; any of you, me for that matter.

The moderators are all obnoxiously full of themselves and too proud of what they're doing to make anything remotely interesting.

The crews are trying too hard to become known for something and are cliche CC ripoffs.

The users are becoming younger and less creative over time.

It started at rock bottom, and it's dig itself deeper into the abyss. Can't fix it.
Back to top Go down
Clock-Ninja
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Clock-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:25 pm

Who ever still posts on the BBS needs to get their balls chopped off and their penis turned inside out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can WE do for the BBS   What can WE do for the BBS - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What can WE do for the BBS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Regulars :: The Regulars :: General-
Jump to: