The Regulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulars

A place for the Awesome People to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.

Go down 
+9
BRASS
Prinzy2
Sensationalism
TheSilverGuitar
Clock-Ninja
H-K-S
RobotTaco
The-Condor
Maximus
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximus
Feeling Awesome Yet?
Maximus

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Empty
PostSubject: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:31 pm

http://maximus.newgrounds.com/news/post/369522

smile
Back to top Go down
http://braximus.webs.com
The-Condor
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
The-Condor

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:51 am

Oh my.
Back to top Go down
RobotTaco
Feeling Awesome Yet?
RobotTaco

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:07 am

Lawl.
Back to top Go down
H-K-S
Troll
H-K-S

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:25 pm

The NG BBS is quite homosexual regardless.
Back to top Go down
Clock-Ninja
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Clock-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:50 pm

Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. 705339
Back to top Go down
TheSilverGuitar
Feeling Awesome Yet?
TheSilverGuitar

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:27 pm

Shit sucks pal.

Message seems like it's from THEJamoke.
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:39 am

citricsquid was permabanned and then finally unbanned. Maybe you should talk to him, ask him how he got his account back. Because I don't like Maximus being banned, it makes me sad.

edit: oops no caps for Sam.
Back to top Go down
Prinzy2
Hai I'm New Here!
Prinzy2

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Well the main reason citricsquid was banned was for giving some information to KemCab wasn't he? Some site Sam made where the usernames and passwords weren't encrypted and he let KemCab take a peak, so KemCab ended up stealing a bunch of Ng accounts. How KemCab was ever unbanned is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:42 am

Well then he was banned for a better reason than Maximus was, so it shouldn't be permanent.
Back to top Go down
BRASS
Feeling Awesome Yet?
BRASS

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:38 pm

max was banned for like...

shit, i don't even remember.

Oh, right, he spammed poozy's userpage and he took it as a direct insult against his weight so he flipped out and banned him.
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:43 am

lolPoozy.
What a twat.
Back to top Go down
InsertFunnyUserName
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
InsertFunnyUserName

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:00 pm

BRASS wrote:

Oh, right, he spammed poozy's userpage and he took it as a direct insult against his weight so he flipped out and banned him.

That barely even breaks BBS rules. It's a vague stretch of the "don't harass moderators" rule, but definitely not permaban worthy. :/
Back to top Go down
TheSilverGuitar
Feeling Awesome Yet?
TheSilverGuitar

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:06 pm

InsertFunnyUserName wrote:

That barely even breaks BBS rules. It's a vague stretch of the "don't harass moderators" rule, but definitely not permaban worthy. :/

One of my friends was once deleted for spamming Tom's page.
Back to top Go down
BRASS
Feeling Awesome Yet?
BRASS

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:13 pm

InsertFunnyUserName wrote:
BRASS wrote:

yeah but it's poozy, he's manipulative enough to be able to blatantly break rules without any regard from wade so it's not something to be surprised about
Back to top Go down
InsertFunnyUserName
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
InsertFunnyUserName

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:11 pm

BRASS wrote:

yeah but it's poozy, he's manipulative enough to be able to blatantly break rules without any regard from wade so it's not something to be surprised about

Yeah. I don't know how he can get away with a number of the things that he does.

But, he's just another BBR, feeding off of the attention of the users. If everyone stopped sucking his cock so much and praising/talking about him as mein fuhrer, then it's possible that the situation would get better.
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:49 pm

I once got banned for saying Funk's hate stuff was lame.
To get unbanned, I had to make a thread making fun of Evark's singing. It was the most retarded ban I've ever gotten.

The guy is just over-rated.
Back to top Go down
Timmy
Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:42 am

Sensationalism wrote:

The first time I read through one of Funk's hate threads, I thought "well this is new and different." I actually posted a long-winded post arguing against his anti-love position, and we had a pretty solid back-and-forth argument about our different outlooks on life.

However, the 17th time you see one of Funk's hate-threads, it doesn't have the same shock value and it just seems repetitive.
Back to top Go down
InsertFunnyUserName
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
InsertFunnyUserName

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Timmy wrote:
Sensationalism wrote:
However, the 17th time you see one of Funk's hate-threads, it doesn't have the same shock value and it just seems repetitive.

Same with me. It was interesting/funny at first, but now (or rather, was, since I haven't really seen him posting much since he got demodded, albeit he has been posting some) it just seems to be for recognition as "that hate guy."
Back to top Go down
RobotTaco
Feeling Awesome Yet?
RobotTaco

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:58 pm

Although I don't whole-heartedly endorse the hacking of mod accounts, I do hope they get Poozy's account. He deserves it. He thinks he's Maddox but he's really just some fat no-life aspie.
Back to top Go down
HecticCircleCrap
YOURE ALL DIRTY FAGGOTS
HecticCircleCrap

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:09 pm

RobotTaco wrote:
Although I don't whole-heartedly endorse the hacking of mod accounts, I do hope they get Poozy's account. He deserves it. He thinks he's Maddox but he's really just some fat no-life aspie.

I concur!
Back to top Go down
blush
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
blush

Sign-Up Date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:27 pm

Oh maximus, you and your shenanigans!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.   Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Officialy perma-banned from NG BBS.
Page 1 of 1