The Regulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulars

A place for the Awesome People to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Philosophy Forum

Go down 
+4
EpicFail
Sensationalism
Andrew
RobotTaco
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RobotTaco
Feeling Awesome Yet?
RobotTaco

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-09

A Philosophy Forum Empty
PostSubject: A Philosophy Forum   A Philosophy Forum Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:55 am

We should get a philosophy forum. We could debate life's meaning, different systems of government, religions, everything! It would be an opportunity to show off our intellectual strength and fortitude! It would just be dandy!
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Am I cool Now!?!?!?

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

A Philosophy Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Philosophy Forum   A Philosophy Forum Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:51 pm

I could Put it in the Writing Forum, As a Sub-Section, Anlong with writing tips and stuff. I've meant to do that with the other creativity boards too, like add AS to Flash ect.
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

A Philosophy Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Philosophy Forum   A Philosophy Forum Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:25 pm

When all your muscles are achin’

I’ve got the fortitude

You try to get by just fakin’

But you can’t stand the duration

Do you think I’m a spaceman?

You just can’t match my moves

I don't like this idea. I feel it might go wrong. But it couldn't hurt to give the thing a go. We do have plenty of intelligent people here.
Back to top Go down
EpicFail
Admin
EpicFail

A Philosophy Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Philosophy Forum   A Philosophy Forum Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 pm

I think that is not such a bad idea, me being a very philosophical person, and basing a huge part of my life off of my own philosophies, I would enjoy it, I am not sure if it is worth it quite yet though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LukeCobain
Maximus
Feeling Awesome Yet?
Maximus

A Philosophy Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Philosophy Forum   A Philosophy Forum Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:50 am

I probably wouldn't post in it, but it'd be cool to read about peoples idea of life.
Back to top Go down
http://braximus.webs.com
MattTheParanoidKat
Hai I'm New Here!
MattTheParanoidKat

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-09

A Philosophy Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Philosophy Forum   A Philosophy Forum Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:33 pm

As much as I would love to spend all day talking about existentialism, I think the book forum would cover that... and religion and politics never really go over well on forums.
Back to top Go down
Lost_Chances
Lost_Chances

A Philosophy Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Philosophy Forum   A Philosophy Forum Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:36 pm

Perhaps in the future, if enough philosophy is generated in general, but not now.
Back to top Go down
Alfain
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Alfain

A Philosophy Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Philosophy Forum   A Philosophy Forum Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:52 pm

MattTheParanoidKat wrote:
As much as I would love to spend all day talking about existentialism, I think the book forum would cover that... and religion and politics never really go over well on forums.

I agree with that, religion and politics don't go over well on forums. You can discuss news in the general forums, but don't bring back old debates about politics and religion.
Back to top Go down
http://proottalfain.newgrounds.com
Sponsored content

A Philosophy Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Philosophy Forum   A Philosophy Forum Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Philosophy Forum
Page 1 of 1