The Regulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulars

A place for the Awesome People to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most Memorable Thread...

Go down 
+9
Alfain
MonkeyV
Igotaname
Thosesneakyfrench
Maximus
Scarab
TheSilverGuitar
Lost_Chances
BRASS
13 posters
AuthorMessage

Most Memorable Thread... Empty
PostSubject: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:05 am

that you ever made or you simply remember?
aside of the obvious: "Stickam thread or mod-made threads."

What threads do you remember?
Back to top Go down
BRASS
Feeling Awesome Yet?
BRASS

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:25 am

The T'ird thread.

And the CHOCOLAAAAATEEEE thread.

And of course "The beast awakens", especially because I was watching it since like page 1. I was banned during its entire life though :(
Back to top Go down
Lost_Chances
Lost_Chances

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:48 am

Not to blow my own horn, but I always remember and smile at my Livecorpse topic.
Back to top Go down
TheSilverGuitar
Feeling Awesome Yet?
TheSilverGuitar

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:05 am

BRASS wrote:
The T'ird thread.

That thread was a fucking masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Scarab
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Scarab

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:58 am

I think I'm going to have a place in my heart for this thread for some time, as I'm sure some of the other users here might. It's the reason why MissAllanPoe/Shauna isn't remembered too fondly by some... but the thread made me laugh more than once, so that's cool.

There are probably others too, obvious ones like sirtom93, theNGpro, the lad that wanted to make a Flash using ActionScript alone (the name escapes me for now, but it was linked in about 99% of forum signatures at one point) and just simple yet memorable Photoshop threads like Photoshop Tom jumping!!!

Nostalgia isn't healthy for me :(
Back to top Go down
Maximus
Feeling Awesome Yet?
Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:01 am

The beast awakens and sirtom93 thread.
Back to top Go down
http://braximus.webs.com
Thosesneakyfrench
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Thosesneakyfrench

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:19 am

I honestly can't understand why everyone loves dickneck so much. I looked through it, had a few chuckles, nothing more.

One that sticks out in my mind is photoshop Tom and April pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Igotaname
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Igotaname

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:01 pm

The I hate little kids thread. Such good stories...
Back to top Go down
MonkeyV
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
MonkeyV

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:34 pm

I love and remember HOLY-FUCKING-SHIT's story thread "God Wants me Dead".
Didn't really care for the ending, though.
Back to top Go down
TheSilverGuitar
Feeling Awesome Yet?
TheSilverGuitar

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:17 pm

MonkeyV wrote:
I love and remember HOLY-FUCKING-SHIT's story thread "God Wants me Dead".
Didn't really care for the ending, though.

This. The writing was fucking brilliant but the ending was oh so unsatisfying with a hint of disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Alfain
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Alfain

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:40 pm

I don't know if you guys can remember, but Bigbaddragon made a thread about eating hamburgers. It was sort of a challenge, he had to eat 10 hamburgers. All he did was post pictures of his 13 year old face. Dry-Ice locked it, and then bigbaddragon made a thread to complain about it. He posted a youtube video of himself clapping.
Back to top Go down
http://proottalfain.newgrounds.com
BRASS
Feeling Awesome Yet?
BRASS

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Alfain wrote:
I don't know if you guys can remember, but Bigbaddragon made a thread about eating hamburgers. It was sort of a challenge, he had to eat 10 hamburgers. All he did was post pictures of his 13 year old face. Dry-Ice locked it, and then bigbaddragon made a thread to complain about it. He posted a youtube video of himself clapping.

I remember Pox doing something like this.
Back to top Go down
JaY11
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
JaY11

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:49 pm

"So sandy..." is one that always springs to mind.
Back to top Go down
http://JaY11.newgrounds.com

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:12 pm

BRASS wrote:
Alfain wrote:

I remember Pox doing something like this.

if i remember right, he went like 3 days without eating and then ate a shit load of burgers...
Back to top Go down
TheSilverGuitar
Feeling Awesome Yet?
TheSilverGuitar

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:44 am

Alfain wrote:

All I remember was the rant about Dry-Ice, and I didn't even read that because it seemed dumb and I liked Dry-Ice the mod.
So I don't really know how it took off from there, or why it was such a popular thread.
Back to top Go down
Alfain
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Alfain

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:38 pm

TheSilverGuitar wrote:
Alfain wrote:

All I remember was the rant about Dry-Ice, and I didn't even read that because it seemed dumb and I liked Dry-Ice the mod.
So I don't really know how it took off from there, or why it was such a popular thread.

It was all about laughing at the angry 13 year old making Youtube videos to clap sarcastically and show a sheet of paper with "Fuck Dry-Ice" written on it.
Back to top Go down
http://proottalfain.newgrounds.com

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:17 pm

I still feel back for the mod that got hacked... those crews need to be destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Clock-Ninja
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Clock-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:11 am

MissingNYC wrote:
I still feel back for the mod that got hacked... those crews need to be destroyed.

YEA FUCK THOSE BAD KROOS!!! THEY ARE BAD N HACK'd LES MODS :'(

seriously though, the mods deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Timmy
Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:53 am

Clock-Ninja wrote:
MissingNYC wrote:

YEA FUCK THOSE BAD KROOS!!! THEY ARE BAD N HACK'd LES MODS :'(

seriously though, the mods deserved it.

Why did the mods deserve it? They were just trying to do their job.

Or are you just trolling out of boredom?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:35 pm

I stand with Timmy on this, Mod are "meant" to keep the NGBBS clean of snut mainly, sure some get power hungry (Poozy) and are complete fucking worthless idiots (enoll) or some are just a stupid excuse for an Alt with power (Ultrabear), but Evark was cool, so was Dry-ice... Dobio im dubious about (get it? :3 ) however, no one deserves to be hacked, mod or not.
people that think like that are obvious crew sympathizers that need to be shunned. (Imo)
Back to top Go down
hhcash
Hai I'm New Here!
hhcash

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:46 am

I remember a few years ago someone posted a topic about their recently deceased dog, and they said that the dog once got into a fight and almost died, with its eye hanging out of its socket afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Memorable Thread...   Most Memorable Thread... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Most Memorable Thread...
Page 1 of 1