The Regulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulars

A place for the Awesome People to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you could hack

Go down 
+6
Achromatic
Maximus
Sensationalism
Lost_Chances
BRASS
TheSilverGuitar
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheSilverGuitar
Feeling Awesome Yet?
TheSilverGuitar

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:07 pm

Into any NG account, whose would it be and why?

I would hack into Proottalfain's account and change his aura to fab, so his account would have changed it's aura.
Back to top Go down
BRASS
Feeling Awesome Yet?
BRASS

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Tom Fulp.

Because then I could do anything.

If we're talking non-admin then probably some huge attention whore.
Back to top Go down
TheSilverGuitar
Feeling Awesome Yet?
TheSilverGuitar

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:23 pm

But wouldn't that attract even more attention/dramas?
Back to top Go down
Lost_Chances
Lost_Chances

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Tom Fulp.

I'd then delete shit.
Back to top Go down

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:31 am

I wouldn't... but if anything into the crew's acct and delete their spammy work
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:37 am

um none because I'm not interested. I can't think of any way it wouldn't be boring.
Back to top Go down
Maximus
Feeling Awesome Yet?
Maximus

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:48 am

EyeLovePoozy.
Back to top Go down
http://braximus.webs.com
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:45 am

No wait. FUNKbrs and then I would make a bunch of topics about LOVE!!!
Back to top Go down
Achromatic
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Achromatic

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-08

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:37 am

Pimp's, so I can vote on shit and feel like I'm actually doing something, without spending 10 years of my life depositing.
Back to top Go down

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:47 am

Maximus wrote:
EyeLovePoozy.

that would be suicide man... XD
but it would get him demodded... worth it?
Back to top Go down
RobotTaco
Feeling Awesome Yet?
RobotTaco

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-09

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:02 am

Tom Fulp's. It would be chaos. : D
Back to top Go down
InsertFunnyUserName
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
InsertFunnyUserName

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:34 am

I don't know what I would do if I hacked into someone's account. If I wanted to cause trouble, I'd just do it on one of my high level alts.

Achromatic wrote:
Pimp's, so I can vote on shit and feel like I'm actually doing something, without spending 10 years of my life depositing.

There's rumors that Pimp is an alt of one of the admins. I wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
TheSilverGuitar
Feeling Awesome Yet?
TheSilverGuitar

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:40 am

InsertFunnyUserName wrote:
There's rumors that Pimp is an alt of one of the admins. I wouldn't be surprised.

Pimp signed up on the first day of NG, as did Tom, Wade, and James (well, close enough). So if it's one of theirs, it would of made sense to just deposit like shit on those accounts. If it wasn't one of those three, then it wouldn't make sense to have signed up on the first day, get a really high level, and then make another account to get adminned on.

Plus, the admins won't really have the need for a super high as they can just delete whatever they please.

Also, Pimp wasn't always the highest, humantarget something and some other assorted statwhores were higher than him at one point.

/twocents
Back to top Go down
InsertFunnyUserName
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
InsertFunnyUserName

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:48 am

TheSilverGuitar wrote:

Pimp signed up on the first day of NG, as did Tom, Wade, and James (well, close enough). So if it's one of theirs, it would of made sense to just deposit like shit on those accounts. If it wasn't one of those three, then it wouldn't make sense to have signed up on the first day, get a really high level, and then make another account to get adminned on.

It wasn't really the first day of ng that their sign up date says, I don't think. That's just when they started counting sign up date. Unless I'm wrong.

Quote :
Plus, the admins won't really have the need for a super high as they can just delete whatever they please.

Sure, there's no need. I don't have a need to level up the alts that I do. I just do it for the hell of it.

Quote :
Also, Pimp wasn't always the highest, humantarget something and some other assorted statwhores were higher than him at one point.

That's true.

But, these are all just rumors, after all. I don't know if any of them are true.

There's a rumor that it's Tom's alt, there's a rumor that it's the alt of three people, etc.
Back to top Go down
TheSilverGuitar
Feeling Awesome Yet?
TheSilverGuitar

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:54 am

[quote="InsertFunnyUserName"]
TheSilverGuitar wrote:

There's a rumor that it's Tom's alt, there's a rumor that it's the alt of three people, etc.

I heard the latter, from the thread BFS made ages ago.
Back to top Go down
InsertFunnyUserName
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
InsertFunnyUserName

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:59 am

TheSilverGuitar wrote:
I heard the latter, from the thread BFS made ages ago.

I would actually find it hard to believe that a 26 year old would come back to a site he never uses once a day to deposit experience. It would seem like by that point, he'd have lost interest.

This is what makes me believe - in part - the alt rumors. They make more sense.
Back to top Go down
BRASS
Feeling Awesome Yet?
BRASS

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:11 pm

Yeah, I heard Pimp is a group of people who take turns depositing.

Probably true.

OR maybe he has a God complex and feels he has to deposit daily or he feels inferior.
Back to top Go down

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:19 pm

TheSilverGuitar wrote:
InsertFunnyUserName wrote:

/twocents

If that IS indeed the case, it would explain why i never got a reply when i offered to buy pimp's acct for $500 about when i signed up... i meant it too... i wanted that account, it was also before the redesign, so it would've been MissingNYC :3
Back to top Go down
thatoneguyfromDD
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
thatoneguyfromDD

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-10

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:49 pm

I would hack myself.
Back to top Go down
Clock-Ninja
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Clock-Ninja

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-09

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:50 am

I would hack eyelovepoozy and post CP in the mod lounge. Under a proxy of course.
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:07 am

thatoneguyfromDD wrote:
I would hack myself.

That sounds dirty. :farao:
Back to top Go down
TheSilverGuitar
Feeling Awesome Yet?
TheSilverGuitar

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:40 am

thatoneguyfromDD wrote:
I would hack myself.

Would you then complain about it to Wade?
Back to top Go down

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:28 pm

I would hack Sens just for the hell of it
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:30 pm

MissingNYC wrote:
I would hack Sens just for the hell of it

I'd hack you too.

Wait, I like that idea. Lol, Maxaroni we should hack each other sometime. :3
Back to top Go down

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:33 pm

Sensationalism wrote:

Lol, Maxaroni we should hack each other sometime. :3

it's not really hacking when its with permission you know.. :P :evil:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If you could hack Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could hack   If you could hack Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

If you could hack
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Regulars :: The Regulars :: General-