The Regulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulars

A place for the Awesome People to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update of all Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew
Am I cool Now!?!?!?

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

Update of all Updates Empty
PostSubject: Update of all Updates   Update of all Updates Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:24 pm

So people we have been busy the last 2 Days Mods have been Moded, and Demoded, H-K-S is now an official troll and loving it, and the design team is growing quite fast. So first of congrats to the Mods, Lost_Chances, Sensationalism, Alfain, and Timmy(Honorary he doesn't so anything), they shall watch most of the boards except the "Hai I'm New" section and The Design Corner(Modded by the Design Team).

In other New we are planning on adding a "Sugesstion" section. If you have an Idea or want something done post it there, answer and respond to others ideas.

If you are new here we have the "Hai, I'm New" Section. Here we have some basic tutorials on how to add Avatars and Sigs and much more and a place to introduce yourself.

The Design Corner is a place for you to show off your stuff, Feel free to make a thread for yourself in the Showcase and show off your art. If you need some Art(Avatar, Sig) feel free to ask in the Request section. And the main board there is "Art I Say!" which all photoshop threads go and all art related topics. This section is moderated by the Design Team(Keep it clean so it stays)

The Rest of the boards is just normal stuff I might just add a Writing board so you guys can right your little storys and stuff but mainly what you see is what you get. I am gonna make some changes and retype the rules but it will be a good place to voice your views and other crap. Also If you find a Post "deleted" and don't think it should be , PM and Admin, each post that is "deleted" is usally moved to the Trash where the thread will spend three locked days before it will be deleted, during that period if a thread is good it can be saved by You if you really think it should be. If a thread is really deleted it either broke the rules or wasn't even worth the Trash Cycle. Mods Send stuff to the trash bin and Admin will "take out the trash".

Going on to the chatbox, abuse it and lose it. A mod or Admin can esily ban you from the Box and leave it in place for a while. If a ban is unfair take it up with another Admin and or Mod
Warning-Kick-Banned

Thats about all except when you guys invite people please tell them to put your name in the new box on the sign up form, It eliminates the "Who?" and makes it easier to ativate people. Plus it makes it possible to give the Top Inviter Award which now is Sensationlism's because of all the people brought in. Thanks to all for joining!
Back to top Go down

Update of all Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Regulars :: Site Works :: Announcements-
Jump to: