The Regulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulars

A place for the Awesome People to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The fuck is this shit...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chymeraxe
Am I cool Now!?!?!?

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-09

The fuck is this shit... Empty
PostSubject: The fuck is this shit...   The fuck is this shit... Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:50 pm

...On the BBS?

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1140578/7

Jamoke seriously needs to go. As a matter of fact, the whole fucking mod team save for maybe a few people. At this point I think it's fairly reasonable to be concerned over the competency of the whole NG modteam. They're a collective of egos who try to outshine each other which in turn plants some kind of cancerous tumor into those who are shot by their trigger happy banguns.

BUT I GUESSS THAT'S ANOTHER DAY ON NG LOLO trollface
Back to top Go down
TheSilverGuitar
Feeling Awesome Yet?
TheSilverGuitar

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is this shit...   The fuck is this shit... Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Seriously, that film was shit by QT's standards. Like the Super Mario Sunshine of Tarantino films.

Anyway, like that one person in that thread stated, trolls are the only reason NG has lulz potential. Removing them is like removing a Portal.
Back to top Go down
Alfain
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Alfain

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is this shit...   The fuck is this shit... Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Jamoke's aura back to blue...

Honestly, he was the only mod I had a problem with, despite Malachy and Poozy getting much more criticism.
Back to top Go down
http://proottalfain.newgrounds.com
TheSilverGuitar
Feeling Awesome Yet?
TheSilverGuitar

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is this shit...   The fuck is this shit... Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:50 am

Jamoke was a cool photoshopper and reg but I don't think he should have been modded in the first place. He was a shit mod regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is this shit...   The fuck is this shit... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The fuck is this shit...
Page 1 of 1