The Regulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulars

A place for the Awesome People to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is there anybody out there?

Go down 
+6
Sensationalism
HecticCircleCrap
Hybrid-Of-Souls
Chymeraxe
TheSilverGuitar
igott
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

Is there anybody out there? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there?   Is there anybody out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:54 pm

H-K-S wrote:
Maximus wrote:
WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT ADMIN WHAT THE FUCK HEATHER.

Woah, you're back again?

Guess who's back / Back again / Maxy's back / Tell a friend

If you were admin before, I'm not the one who changed anything.
Back to top Go down
RobotTaco
Feeling Awesome Yet?
RobotTaco

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there?   Is there anybody out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:35 pm

The amount of admins and mods pisses me off. Too large for the amount of users.
Back to top Go down
HecticCircleCrap
YOURE ALL DIRTY FAGGOTS
HecticCircleCrap

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there?   Is there anybody out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:40 pm

I know right.
The only option is to MAKE MORE MEMBERS
Back to top Go down
igott
Admin
igott

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there?   Is there anybody out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:55 pm

RobotTaco wrote:

Bring more users.
Back to top Go down
HecticCircleCrap
YOURE ALL DIRTY FAGGOTS
HecticCircleCrap

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there?   Is there anybody out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:57 pm

igott wrote:
RobotTaco wrote:

Bring more users.

HEY I JUST SAID THAT > : C
Back to top Go down
RobotTaco
Feeling Awesome Yet?
RobotTaco

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there?   Is there anybody out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:52 pm

Well, here's the thing. As I was explaining to TheSilverGuitar, the most a forum this large needs is two mods and one admin. I mean, the forum other forum I go to which I moderate at, has 4 mods, but we only need three. Not even Newgrounds has as many admins as we do. With the amount of admins we have, we sacrifice the ability to have a centralized leader, whose policies we base our own off of. Unless we're intent on making this a truly democratic process, which probably wouldn't work considering the fact that each admin has the ability to undo the ability of the others, we're gonna need to make some cuts.
Back to top Go down
Chymeraxe
Am I cool Now!?!?!?

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there?   Is there anybody out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:48 pm

Talking about democracy.

Stalin pic for profile avatar.

trollface
Back to top Go down
14hourlunchbreak
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
14hourlunchbreak

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there?   Is there anybody out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:27 am

We should all be Mods

trollface
Back to top Go down
http://14hourlunchbreak.newgrounds.com
HecticCircleCrap
YOURE ALL DIRTY FAGGOTS
HecticCircleCrap

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there?   Is there anybody out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:45 pm

RobotTaco wrote:
Not even Newgrounds has as many admins as we do.

Newgrounds has 11 admins and we have 6.
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there?   Is there anybody out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:17 am

RobotTaco wrote:
Well, here's the thing. As I was explaining to TheSilverGuitar, the most a forum this large needs is two mods and one admin. I mean, the forum other forum I go to which I moderate at, has 4 mods, but we only need three. Not even Newgrounds has as many admins as we do. With the amount of admins we have, we sacrifice the ability to have a centralized leader, whose policies we base our own off of. Unless we're intent on making this a truly democratic process, which probably wouldn't work considering the fact that each admin has the ability to undo the ability of the others, we're gonna need to make some cuts.

The amount of admins has to do with all the changes. EpicFail is still an admin, but he's inactive. Alfain and I were made admins when DruDru left. And igott and TheSilverGuitar are admins now because they brought this place back. I think having at least two admins is a good idea because if one goes inactive for a while, you'll still have someone active with admin power.

I think the amount of mods has something to do with the changes too. Timmy is obviously inactive because he is skiing. Lost-Chances has been inactive since his little tiff with EpicFail. And then there were the people I modded when this site was dying and I knew I wouldn't be around much at all anymore. They were the ones still plenty active so I figured it'd make sense to have mods who actually used the site.

While the amount we have isn't totally necessary, I don't really see a point in changing it.

I don't think any admins have ever undermined another and if there is a disagreement over something, it can always be discussed in the admin forum. This is a pretty laid-back place, I can't imagine any major conflicts occurring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there?   Is there anybody out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Is there anybody out there?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Regulars :: The Regulars :: General-
Jump to: