The Regulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulars

A place for the Awesome People to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flashwarrior
Feeling Awesome Yet?
Flashwarrior

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw) Empty
PostSubject: Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw)   Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:25 am

hey guys, I made this picture of a dude clasping his dick for this art forum collab where you only use three colors.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img231/75/3colorscopy.png

Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw) 212883colorscopy

I'll post bear with guns stabbing people eventually and all the good stuff like clowns burning down houses filled with candy and happiness flying through the air giving everyone a delicious high made of candy.
Back to top Go down
Achromatic
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Achromatic

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-08

Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw)   Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:35 am

Damn, that's a pretty neat piece of art. I want to see more.
Back to top Go down
Flashwarrior
Feeling Awesome Yet?
Flashwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw)   Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:50 pm

Achromatic wrote:
Damn, that's a pretty neat piece of art. I want to see more.

I'm making a fake SNES game cover so once that's done I'll display it. It'll definitely be done by thursday or friday.
Back to top Go down
Flashwarrior
Feeling Awesome Yet?
Flashwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw)   Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:23 pm

THIS WAS SO GOD DAMN HARD TO DO! OMFG THE TEXT WOULDNT EVER SHOW UP! MOTHERFUCKER! IT TOOK ME AN HOUR TRYING TO MAKE THE TEXT SHOW UP FOR THAT LITTLE ITTY BITTY PART ON THE TOP! ASDFQWERTYBBQ!!!!!!1

Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw) 62599SNES

Made for this contest at a very much dying website
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flashwarrior
Feeling Awesome Yet?
Flashwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw)   Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:59 pm

This next picture is for the same contest the last one was in, I'm making it a spoiler view only because it has a pic from my bounce music video in case you don't wanna spoil it for yourself.
Spoiler:

yes that is my VCR tape at the top of those stacks.
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

PostSubject: Re: Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw)   Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:20 am

Sex swimsuit whaaa?

Nice stuff. Especially the cock. :3
Back to top Go down
Flashwarrior
Feeling Awesome Yet?
Flashwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw)   Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:39 pm

This is either double d from edd ed n eddy or alien.

Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw) 16312Untitled1
Back to top Go down
Flashwarrior
Feeling Awesome Yet?
Flashwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw)   Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Coming to an art portal near you.

Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw) 154709_Untitled_2_copy

I def messed up that image code

EDIT: trollface
Back to top Go down
TheSilverGuitar
Feeling Awesome Yet?
TheSilverGuitar

PostSubject: Re: Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw)   Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:23 am

Holy shit, these are awesome. Flashwarrior is like Stamper junior or something, at least in the cock drawings
Back to top Go down
Flashwarrior
Feeling Awesome Yet?
Flashwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw)   Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:04 pm

TheSilverGuitar wrote:
Holy shit, these are awesome. Flashwarrior is like Stamper junior or something, at least in the cock drawings

Now I gotta get good at drawing vagaejaes and tittehs if I wanna be stamper junior.

Yeah i swear to god this sketch was just a naked lady when i started.
Spoiler:

I'm gonna go to the hospital and get checked for ADD

Haha!
/ | \
/\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw)   Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Flashwarrior draws stuff too (probably gonna have dicks and violence and all that good stuff after awhile so kinda nsfw)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Regulars :: Creativity Boards :: Art I say!-
Jump to: