The Regulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulars

A place for the Awesome People to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PC > CONSOLES

Go down 
+6
Maximus
Achromatic
BRASS
Tusk
Twone
TacoFreak
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TacoFreak
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
TacoFreak

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-09

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 am

You know it's true
Back to top Go down
Twone
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Twone

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-08

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:55 am

I'm so upset that my new mac can't play my favorite PC games. :(
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Hai I'm New Here!
Tusk

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:43 am

The only counter-argument is the price for current PCs and probably the innumerable fuck-ups you can get if your PC's got issues with the graphics/speed of the game.
Back to top Go down
BRASS
Feeling Awesome Yet?
BRASS

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:52 am

I agree Tacofreak.

But this is mainly because I spent like $900 building my current computer.
Back to top Go down
Achromatic
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Achromatic

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:32 am

The more money you dish out to play, the more quality and fun you'll get in return.

I like my sexbox, but I haven't had the money or opportunity to build a computer yet. I've started, but I'm not near finished.

Should be worth it though.
Back to top Go down

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:17 am

with a $75 upgrade a PC can blow the PS3 and the XB360 out on graphics, of course that's an example... you cant simply "upgrade" the PS2 or the original XB... whereas a PC can be upgraded with a lot less $ than a new console... so PCs win
Back to top Go down
BRASS
Feeling Awesome Yet?
BRASS

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:19 am

Yes.

Yes indeeeeeed.
Back to top Go down
Maximus
Feeling Awesome Yet?
Maximus

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:03 am

PCs are a lot better yes.

But, we can't all afford cool gaming PCs with super specs :'(
Back to top Go down
http://braximus.webs.com
TacoFreak
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
TacoFreak

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:25 am

I don't know about you guys, but PC games here are twice as cheap than console games . So if you buy lots of games it's more worth it to buy a PC.
Back to top Go down
JaY11
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
JaY11

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:54 pm

I prefer console gaming because it's a lot more simple. I can just buy a game and pop it in with no worries of my console being unable to handle it. Plus all my friends play on consoles so we can all chat.
Back to top Go down
http://JaY11.newgrounds.com
Thosesneakyfrench
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Thosesneakyfrench

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:11 pm

People who think console gaming is better deserve to have their heads beat in with a DVD-drive. The computer sitting on my desk right now is $350 in parts, and plays Crysis on medium.
Back to top Go down

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:24 pm

also, you could always buy the wireless controllers and a sensor receiver (at least with the XB360) and you technically could play games with those controllers on a computer...
something that's great for FPS type of games.
Back to top Go down
Twone
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Twone

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:31 pm

PC is great.

I bought Star Wars Battlefront 2 new for PC for $20 (this is 2005 of course). It was $40 used on Xbox.
Back to top Go down
TacoFreak
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
TacoFreak

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:09 pm

MissingNYC wrote:
also, you could always buy the wireless controllers and a sensor receiver (at least with the XB360) and you technically could play games with those controllers on a computer...
something that's great for FPS type of games.

fps games suck ass with controllers
Back to top Go down
RobotTaco
Feeling Awesome Yet?
RobotTaco

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:30 pm

I prefer the PC strictly cause I can do more on it than I can on a console.
Back to top Go down
Clever Nickname
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Clever Nickname

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:43 pm

PCs are better if you're a hardcore gamer, but if you're like me, and get a new game maybe once a month and play for a few weeks, it's much more worth your money to just get a console. I like my 360, though I do miss all my old PC games.
Back to top Go down
BRASS
Feeling Awesome Yet?
BRASS

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:04 pm

Thosesneakyfrench wrote:
People who think console gaming is better deserve to have their heads beat in with a DVD-drive. The computer sitting on my desk right now is $350 in parts, and plays Crysis on medium.

Hahah, yeah.

People all say "Gahhh you need a $1700 PC to play CS:S on Medium settings" When it's really quite the opposite.
Back to top Go down

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:45 pm

Clever Nickname wrote:
PCs are better if you're a hardcore gamer, but if you're like me, and get a new game maybe once a month and play for a few weeks, it's much more worth your money to just get a console. I like my 360, though I do miss all my old PC games.

if you're such a part-time gamer, then why bother playing at all? i mean aside of the obvious entertainment factor or boredom, why? games are meant to be played until:
A) beaten B) thoroughly beaten (100% complete) or C) you borrowed it.
aside of that a $300 console (XB360 i.e.) would collect dust.
that was the reason i sold mine.
Back to top Go down
TacoFreak
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
TacoFreak

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:48 pm

how do you beat a multiplayer game such as tf2
Back to top Go down
Thosesneakyfrench
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Thosesneakyfrench

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:02 pm

TacoFreak wrote:
how do you beat a multiplayer game such as tf2

Get a 100/1 KDR
Back to top Go down
Clever Nickname
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Clever Nickname

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:22 pm

MissingNYC wrote:
if you're such a part-time gamer, then why bother playing at all? i mean aside of the obvious entertainment factor or boredom, why? games are meant to be played until:
A) beaten B) thoroughly beaten (100% complete) or C) you borrowed it.

Oh, I do all three. I'm just not such a hardcore gamer that I need to invest in a PC

MissingNYC wrote:
aside of that a $300 console (XB360 i.e.) would collect dust.
that was the reason i sold mine.

I play enough to warrant keeping it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PC > CONSOLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC > CONSOLES   PC > CONSOLES Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PC > CONSOLES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Regulars :: The Regulars :: Video Games-
Jump to: