The Regulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulars

A place for the Awesome People to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old videos games you love playing

Go down 
+16
Twone
TheSilverGuitar
Tusk
CapnCrunchDaPimp
Dobio
H-K-S
Lost_Chances
Maximus
ZENON
Achromatic
BRASS
Sensationalism
lawlmaster
EpicFail
The-Condor
Thelittleemo
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CapnCrunchDaPimp
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
CapnCrunchDaPimp

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-08

Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old videos games you love playing   Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:56 am

My favorite game of all time is the Ocarina of Time. I've beaten it at least 15 times since I've bought it as a child. Brings me back. I enjoy lots of games on the N64 like Mario Party, Super Mario 64, Goldeneye 007, and Banjo Kazooie to name a few off.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Hai I'm New Here!
Tusk

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Old videos games you love playing   Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:07 am

X-men vs Street Fighter, ol' 1996 favorite ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old videos games you love playing   Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:16 am

Zelda 64, Smash Brothers (N64), Starcraft (PC) & FF7&8 (PSX)
Back to top Go down
TheSilverGuitar
Feeling Awesome Yet?
TheSilverGuitar

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Old videos games you love playing   Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:26 am

Yes, OoT was the shit, and my childhood.
Banjo Kazzoie/Banjo Tooie are also brilliantly made games.

Actually, just every game for the N64.
Back to top Go down
Twone
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Twone

PostSubject: Re: Old videos games you love playing   Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:45 am

Sonic, Ocarina of Time, Super Smash Bros, Columns, Shinobi III, the works. I recently got Sonic Genesis Collection for Xbox 360 so I'm pretty happy about that.
Back to top Go down
RobotTaco
Feeling Awesome Yet?
RobotTaco

PostSubject: Re: Old videos games you love playing   Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:01 pm

I'm a big fan of SNES games. I've recently made a habit of playing Seiken Densetsu 3, which is the sequel to Secret of Mana. It's pretty badass. I'm addicted to it.

Although, I still need to beat Bahamut Lagoon, Front Mission, Terranigma, Romancing SaGa 3, Star Ocean, and Lufia. Those are all fun though. Except Lufia. I do not like Lufia.
Back to top Go down
BRASS
Feeling Awesome Yet?
BRASS

PostSubject: Re: Old videos games you love playing   Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:03 pm

I forgot Banjao Kazooie/Tooie.

Oh lawd.
Back to top Go down
Twone
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Twone

PostSubject: Re: Old videos games you love playing   Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:04 pm

BRASS wrote:
I forgot Banjao Kazooie/Tooie.

Oh lawd.

I need to play Banjo Kazooie again. I never owned it.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid-Of-Souls
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Hybrid-Of-Souls

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Old videos games you love playing   Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:28 pm

SkiFree.
Kirby's Adventure.
Back to top Go down
BRASS
Feeling Awesome Yet?
BRASS

PostSubject: Re: Old videos games you love playing   Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:12 pm

I don't think I mentioned it but I'm a raging ZeldaFag, I've beaten every one to ever come out minus the CD-I pieces of shit and the DS games.

I loved playing the original GameBoy games when I was younger, I shoudl get into those again.
Back to top Go down
Achromatic
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Achromatic

PostSubject: Re: Old videos games you love playing   Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:42 am

Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote:
SkiFree.

Hell yes. I remember playing that for hours on my grandmother's computer when I was little.
Back to top Go down
Maximus
Feeling Awesome Yet?
Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Old videos games you love playing   Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:40 am

Crash Bandicoot, all the games up until PS2 were fucking golden.
Back to top Go down
http://braximus.webs.com
H-K-S
Troll
H-K-S

PostSubject: Re: Old videos games you love playing   Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:19 pm

Oh yeah. Metal Gear Solid one, and Metal slug 1,2, and the 3rd one. Especially the third one.
Back to top Go down
Scarab
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Scarab

PostSubject: Re: Old videos games you love playing   Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:21 am

For me it's just the typical games you might expect realy, that you guys have all mentioned already. Since I'm not as "with it" regarding video games as I once was, I'm taking old to mean anything before the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube era. You guys probably think different; it's a fast-paced industry after all.

So yeah, there's the Genesis/Mega Drive stuff. Golden Axe, Streets of Rage (that I've played again recently thanks to my brother's 360), the 2d Sonic games (on an Xbox compilation). I had my Mega Drive out just yesterday actually, playing old favourites like Fantastic Dizzy, Road Rash and a dodgy, probably pirated, copy of the mid-'80s fighting game My Hero, just to name a few.

Then there's the obvious ones on PS1/N64: Goldeneye (I'm still unlocking a cheat or two here and there), the Legend of Zelda games on N64 (I somehow never saw how darker and edgier Majora's Mask is over OoT), Mario Kart 64, Mario 64. I gave away a lot of my N64 games a long time ago :(

Oh, and the Star War Ep.I game on PS1, screenshots here: http://reviews.cnet.com/legacy-game-platforms/star-wars-episode-i/4535-9882_7-31502083.html?tag=contentBody;screenshots

It's as bad as it looks, but I still love it.

Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote:
SkiFree.

Haha, your picture brought back some memories. From this area, I still play JezzBall, Rodent's Revenge and Chip's Challenge at times too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old videos games you love playing   Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:38 pm

Caesar 3 on the PC...
It just appeals to me.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Old videos games you love playing   Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:10 am

Contra. Contra is still one of my favourite games ever. Even if I never got past level 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old videos games you love playing   Old videos games you love playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Old videos games you love playing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2