The Regulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulars

A place for the Awesome People to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dinosaur Jr. : Farm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrotaculous
Hai I'm New Here!
Scrotaculous

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-08

Dinosaur Jr. : Farm Empty
PostSubject: Dinosaur Jr. : Farm   Dinosaur Jr. : Farm Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Dinosaur Jr. has recently released a brand new album entitled Farm. It is full of sick guitar and catchy hooks. It is best listened to when stoned to here all the little details, but you could say that about anything. So your assignment for today is to listen to this album and cry tears of joy because of how lucky you are to be able to hear it.

Dinosaur Jr. : Farm Djr_cove600
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Jr. : Farm   Dinosaur Jr. : Farm Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:20 pm

I've never heard of them, but I am excited to check them out. Won't do so until I have some weed though. I think it'd be best that way.
Back to top Go down
TheSilverGuitar
Feeling Awesome Yet?
TheSilverGuitar

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Jr. : Farm   Dinosaur Jr. : Farm Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:51 am

I loved Dino Jr, but I'm not really sure if this record will be any good though. Obviously I'll get it, hopefully it comes out on vinyl.
Back to top Go down
Scrotaculous
Hai I'm New Here!
Scrotaculous

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Jr. : Farm   Dinosaur Jr. : Farm Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:55 pm

Well if you liked Beyond then this won't disappoint you. And it is out in vinyl.

http://www.scdistribution.com/cat/scd_catalog.php?usersearch=Dinosaur%20Jr.&pagerequest=#
Back to top Go down
TheSilverGuitar
Feeling Awesome Yet?
TheSilverGuitar

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Jr. : Farm   Dinosaur Jr. : Farm Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:43 am

Beyond? Yes.
Vinyl? Excellent.

Yep, definitely getting this, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Jr. : Farm   Dinosaur Jr. : Farm Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dinosaur Jr. : Farm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Regulars :: The Regulars :: Music-