The Regulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulars

A place for the Awesome People to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Musicians?

Go down 
+17
Ren
Clever Nickname
WritersBlock
CapnCrunchDaPimp
Twone
Dobio
Achromatic
Maximus
BRASS
ZENON
TheSilverGuitar
The-Condor
Thelittleemo
Andrew
Sensationalism
lawlmaster
EpicFail
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EpicFail
Admin
EpicFail

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

Any Musicians? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:44 pm

Why so much drugs Sens?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LukeCobain
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Ha. I don't know. Find them interesting I guess. I don't do much really. I'm sober most of the time.
Back to top Go down
EpicFail
Admin
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:52 pm

Check your messages, champ.
Back to top Go down
BRASS
Feeling Awesome Yet?
BRASS

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:52 pm

All this talk of music while stoned gives me an idea.
Back to top Go down
EpicFail
Admin
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:53 pm

What is your idea?
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:10 pm

It must be a secret idea!
Back to top Go down
EpicFail
Admin
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:16 pm

Seems to be, yeah. Oh well!
Back to top Go down
BRASS
Feeling Awesome Yet?
BRASS

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Oh, lol.

Next time I manage to get my hands on some totally legal herbal supplements I'm just gonna record myself playing guitar for a bit because I've really never done that before, and of course you're supposed to be a lot more musically creative.

Silly rabbits.
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:36 pm

Hmmmm are you sure these would be legal??
Back to top Go down
BRASS
Feeling Awesome Yet?
BRASS

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Completely.
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:47 pm

Interesting!

Never tried the legal herb stuff myself.
Back to top Go down
EpicFail
Admin
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:01 am

Like salvia it taste like shit and its a ten minute trip.
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:38 am

Salvia is intense.
Back to top Go down
Achromatic
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Achromatic

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:04 am

I used to play guitar often. I'd like to again, but I lost interest. I don't have much motivation for starting up again either, but I will someday.

But I've never been able to write music. The thought of it being incredibly generic or cheesy makes me hesitate. I completely suck at being musically creative, whether its on Mario Paint, FL Studios, or just my guitar. I love music, but I've never put anything together.
Back to top Go down
ZENON
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
ZENON

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:04 am

EpicFail wrote:
Zenon, you're from saskatchewan, where in?

Right now I'm living in a place called North Battleford, but I'm trying to move to Saskatoon sometime soon. School's all done and shit so I just wanna get out of this shit hole.

Also, Salvia is amazing! Mushrooms are possibly one of the best experiences but Salvia was short, quick, and incredibly intense. I got so many weird musical ideas as well as ideas for art and shit just because of Salvia.

Plus it tastes all metallic and stuff if you smoke too much of it :3
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:01 am

Man salvia was the craziest stuff i'd done. It totally transports you to another world. wounld't mind oding it again thoughl
Back to top Go down
EpicFail
Admin
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:33 pm

Eh, I would much rather just take a few tabs of acid and be on my way.
Back to top Go down
Dobio
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Dobio

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:06 pm

At the risk of sounding ghey, I played piano for 12 years, can't play worth shit now, but can still read music and bust out anything that is relatively easy....but the high quality stuff, can no longer play, which really saddens me. :(

Also, loldrugs.
Back to top Go down
Twone
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Twone

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:16 pm

I play piano, bass clarinet, guitar, drums, and bass. I've been studying music for 11 years now. I was recently accepted to William Paterson University's Sound Engineering Arts program on bass clarinet.

Haha!
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunchDaPimp
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
CapnCrunchDaPimp

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:45 am

My main instrument is the guitar, but I can also play decent bass and trombone. I can kind of play drums, and also cowbell. I has a video of me playing the State Jazz Championships that happened earlier this year (we got first in our division and I was on TV). I'm the one with the pink guitar. Also, I used to have the whole solo to myself and it was epic but this other douchebag had to steal it from me. https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1143214058698&ref=share
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:15 am

i used to play the Bass Guitar... i dont think i could anymore... its been like 9 years since i tried it last... i was pretty good, i could keep up with most of 311's songs... i found them to be pretty bass heavy
Back to top Go down
BRASS
Feeling Awesome Yet?
BRASS

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:20 am

CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote:
My main instrument is the guitar, but I can also play decent bass and trombone. I can kind of play drums, and also cowbell. I has a video of me playing the State Jazz Championships that happened earlier this year (we got first in our division and I was on TV). I'm the one with the pink guitar. Also, I used to have the whole solo to myself and it was epic but this other douchebag had to steal it from me. https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1143214058698&ref=share

Post it elsewhere, I don't have a FB and want to see it plastered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:25 am

make a FB? then you could add me and sen
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunchDaPimp
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
CapnCrunchDaPimp

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:13 pm

BRASS wrote:
CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote:

I don't have the video file, some other chick uploaded it. :(
Back to top Go down
Twone
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Twone

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:05 pm

CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote:
BRASS wrote:
CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote:

I don't have the video file, some other chick uploaded it. :(

THE PINK GUITAR!!! Haha! Haha! Haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Musicians?   Any Musicians? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Any Musicians?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Regulars :: The Regulars :: Music-