The Regulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulars

A place for the Awesome People to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars?

Go down 
+2
RobotTaco
Black-Ops
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Black-Ops
Hai I'm New Here!
Black-Ops

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-10

Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars? Empty
PostSubject: Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars?   Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:28 am

Asked this question yesterday in the chat.

If, for example, I want to make a thread on NG asking something and I want a second opinion from The Regulars, can I post that same thread here? Or if someone makes a Photoshop thread on NG which turns to shit and they fancy trying it here, can they do that?
Back to top Go down
RobotTaco
Feeling Awesome Yet?
RobotTaco

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars?   Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:39 am

I think it's alright. No hurt in getting a second opinion.
Back to top Go down
TheSilverGuitar
Feeling Awesome Yet?
TheSilverGuitar

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars?   Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:40 am

Yeah, I'd say it'd be fine, unless the thread is really dumb or spammy.
Back to top Go down
Black-Ops
Hai I'm New Here!
Black-Ops

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars?   Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:45 am

TheSilverGuitar wrote:
Yeah, I'd say it'd be fine, unless the thread is really dumb or spammy.

Yeah, and no redoing topics that have been locked on the BBS.
Back to top Go down
InsertFunnyUserName
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
InsertFunnyUserName

PostSubject: Re: Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars?   Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:36 pm

It's possible for a single topic to get two different discussions going, so, yeah I think it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

PostSubject: Re: Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars?   Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:45 pm

Yeah. I've done it before. Not here though.
Back to top Go down
Alfain
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Alfain

PostSubject: Re: Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars?   Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:49 pm

I don't see any problem with it. We're a slightly different community from NG, and our rules are (very) slightly different. For example, so far we allow forum games. So if you did one on Ng that got locked, you could do it here. But that doesn't apply to all types of locked threads. If you post a shitty thread here and someone sends me a link showing you posted the same crap on NG before here, the consequence(s) might be higher.
Back to top Go down
http://proottalfain.newgrounds.com
Sensationalism
Admin
Sensationalism

PostSubject: Re: Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars?   Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Yeah, if it's not worth posting anywhere you really shouldn't post it in both places haha. But you likely would only want it posted on both places if you thought it was a pretty good topic anyway. It can be surprising how different the same topic can turn out just by changing the people involved in the discussion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars?   Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:25 pm

If a mod feels like being a Nazi... you're gonna get banned....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars?   Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Can we make the same threads on NG and Regulars?
Page 1 of 1