The Regulars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulars

A place for the Awesome People to be.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many Songs?

Go down 
+9
HeartbreakHoldout
InsertFunnyUserName
Clever Nickname
EpicFail
BRASS
Sensationalism
Maximus
WritersBlock
Twone
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maximus
Feeling Awesome Yet?
Maximus

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-07

How many Songs? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many Songs?   How many Songs? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:32 am

Clever Nickname, I'm guessing you like the Mighty Boosh.

I know this isn't the right thread, but I couldn't help but notice your status type thing, "Wherever Jazz is, I is"

Would I be correct?
Back to top Go down
http://braximus.webs.com
Achromatic
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Achromatic

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: How many Songs?   How many Songs? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:41 am

2,630 and growing.

Too bad my iPod is a shitty 4GB :(
Back to top Go down
Scarab
Am I cool Now!?!?!?
Scarab

Sign-Up Date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: How many Songs?   How many Songs? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:07 am

My iPod has 844 songs on it right now. I got an 8gb one last year, which has allowed me to pump some extra tracks on (I had a 2gb before that I was constantly filling) and while I know quite a few people with huge-sized iPods, 8gb is probably enough for me, haha. I don't often put full albums on, rather just songs I take a liking to when I listen to the album in full. Most of mine come from CDs too, or from the iTunes store. What can I say, I'm old-fashioned here.

Just to try and make myself that little bit bigger here, my other music players have an additional combined 76 or so tracks on them. These are mostly home-made experiments, voice tracks, or songs I've obtained from elsewhere. It's sort of like a miscellaneous category for stuff I don't want on my iTunes/iPod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many Songs?   How many Songs? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How many Songs?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2